AschiErnst is listening (33) - Uriah Heep

Hört
AschiErnst
AschiErnst hört
AschiErnst hört Uriah Heep

eine leider oft "unterschätzte" Rock-Band
seit den 70-er jahren unermüdlich 
mit viel Spielfreude und Können
unterwegs


I left my home on the way to the prayer

One last shot at the great out there
Gave it a chance on a railroad cart
Take my dream to a land so far
Miracles happen in a city of fear

I can say goodbye to my innocence here
Think what I like, gotta see it through
One minute you're down, then your dream comes true
Standing on the corner, written in the snow

Did I make the right decision? Not sure it's way to go
I'm lookin' for connection, a friendly face to say
You gotta give it one minute, one hour, one more day
All the while I'm learning each day a lil' more

My confidence will help me to every open door
I made the right connection and now I'm here to stay
You gotta give it one minute, one hour, one more day
You gotta give it one minute, one hour, one more day
Volles Konzert 2019 in London